January 29, 2011

Oops.

I kept procrastinating. "Ah whatever, I'll write a post tomorrow." Next thing I know it's been two days. Haha.

I to do ABC but I don't think now is the right time. It's sad to say but I have to go grocery shopping. I'm not very good at sticking with diets but I'd like to complete this one. It's such a long diet though!

I'm 113 lbs. I had a Red Bull on January 27 (212). Yesterday I had a little more; Red Bull (424) and approximately 200 calories worth of beef jerky. I really should have skipped the second Red Bull yesterday. My plans for today are just a can of Red Bull (212). What? I told you, I'm addicted to the stuff haha. I wish I could buy sugar free Red Bulls around here!!

After today, I have four days off!! I get to spend time with Rico tonight and tomorrow :). I miss him so much! He gave me a pep talk about work yesterday lol. I should tell you guys all the bullshit I got warnings for. They're ridiculous! I've moved on though. I could really care less. I'm done.

When I went to bed last night I was in this weird mood. I've decided to make myself happy. I'm going to do things that I love and look at everything in a positive way. Life's too short to be stressed. Besides, stress and depression make me binge and, in turn, I gain way too much weight!

Anywhooo, I better get back to work!

12:30 PM - There I go again, eating when I'm not even hungry! I had 1 cup of chicken noodle soup (70). 282 calories today, hopefully no more. I don't know what's wrong with me!! I wasn't even craving it. Hey, talking about cravings, I could really use some honey right about now! Mmm. Been craving it for three days now.

0 comments: