January 13, 2011

Fanfuckingtastic!

I feel better today.
Today was a horrible day.

Right before Christmas I received 3 verbal warnings and 1 written. I've improved everything they had an issue with. My boss even gave me a gift and a hug. He said he was happy I'm with their company. He said I had improved and that he has hopes for me. "You are very smart, beautiful and have a lot of potential." These were his exact words. It brought a tear to my eye when he said he wanted to be my personal mentor. He said he'd help me climb up the ladder of success.

Today I received 3 written warnings and am now on a 3 month probation. After reviewing the documents, I came across many errors. I plan to mention these to my manager when I return to work. While I'm at it, I'm going to get copies of the previous documents for the warnings I received before Christmas. I will review them and then I am going to the labor board.

I am so sad, my heart hurts. It feels like the walls are caving in around me and I have nowhere to run. I had such high hopes for myself. I could make it far if they'd just give me a chance and stop watching me under a microscope. I wish they'd just give me a chance. Please! :(

To make matters worse, Rico and his dad got into a fist fight. Rico was defending his best friend who also happens to be one of my good friends. I love that Rico sticks up for his friends, he's such a good guy, but I was scared. It made my stomach turn. Luckily I didn't have to eat supper but now Rico's parents are talking about kicking us out. We'll be fucked if they do.

Photobucket

Today has really just been a shitty day.
My head is pounding and my body hurts.

0 comments: