January 18, 2011

CW: 112 lbs

"Hey Koala, how's your 30 day fast going?"

FAIL.

I ate. Last night around 9:00 PM! I was almost done day two and I fucking ate. Go figure. Only two days into it. Wtf is wrong with me??

Alright! I'm starting over. This time my texting buddie decided she'll join. We're still going to try going 30 days. I think I'd lose so much weight if I could make it. I hope and wish and pray and dream that I can do it. That both me and her can. It would make me so happy and I think she'd be happy too. The amount of weight we could lose, we'd probably reach our goal weights!!!

I think I ate because I was super dizzy every time I would move. It just made me feel sick. I guess food helped because the dizziness went away after but I'm so scared that I will gain weight. I weighed myself this morning but it said I lost a pound. I would be unbelievably grateful if I didn't gain anything! You have no idea.

I didn't binge or anything crazy like that. I had a few cookies and chips. I keep forgetting to take my vitamins so maybe if I just stop forgetting that wont happen again. It happened on day 1 as well. I was so dizzy I decided to go to sleep because I didn't want to end up binging. Taking a bath the next morning sucked. I was so nauseous and dizzy I thought I was going to pass out. This happens to me when I fast for long periods but I don't know why it happened so early this time. Maybe it was the diet Pepsi. I had over 2 liters of it! LOL. I swear I'm addicted to the stuff. But not as bad as Red Bull.

So here we go again.

Day 1:
11:00 AM  -  I work today which means there's no food around for me to pig out on. I didn't even bring money so I know today will go well. When I get off work my plans are to go straight to bed - avoid everyone. My boyfriends mom usually cooks supper when we get home so I can easily avoid it. I would prefer to play Sims 3 lol. I have the pimpest house and I downloaded a Megan Fox character. Heck yes! I also would like to workout BUT I'm probably going to have to get to bed asap to avoid supper which really sucks.

  • Red Bull (212 cal)
  • 1 cup of Diet Pepsi 

0 comments: