January 13, 2011

I feel better today.

I'm still not too comfortable at work but what can I do? If I get fired, I get fired. There are things better and even though I'd love to work my way up in this company it wouldn't be the end of the world if this didn't work out how I want it to. As long as I try my best, there really isn't anything I can do.

I've been doing bad with my exercise. It's hard for me to workout on the days I work because I am way too tired by the time I get home. Maybe I'll leave it for my days off. Workout four days, rest the other four. Sounds good to me. I would love to exercise everyday though.

I'm dying not knowing how much I weigh. I want to wait seven days before I weigh myself. It would be nice to see bigger changes when I step on the scale. I haven't lost weight in quite some time. I was at 111 lbs in December. After that I was stuck at 115 lbs. Now, just the other day I gained a pound.

I hope I'm losing weight.

Photobucket

0 comments: