January 25, 2011

Let the challenge begin!

I am starting my 30 day water fast today. I'm not too confident in myself but hopefully I will be able to complete it! I will be sure to update on a daily bases.

These past few days have been difficult for me. I'm not too sure why I kept binging like a complete fool. Half of the time, I wasn't even hungry. The thought of what it would taste like made me cave, I suppose. Hopefully this fast will be just what I need! One of my goals is to reach 110 lbs by February 1st. So, that gives me seven days to drop four pounds. I think I can do it!


Start: January 25 -- 114 lbs
End: February 23


Rules:
  • Water only - duh!
  • Weigh-in only once a week.
Measurements:
  • Neck: 12.7 in 
  • Arms: 11 in
  • Wrist: 5.6 in
  • Chest: 33.5 in
  • Waist: 26 in
  • Hips: 31 in
  • Butt: 34.5 in
  • Thighs: 19 in
  • Calves: 12.2 in



 Wish me luck..

0 comments: