January 12, 2011

Not in the happiest mood.

I'm so sick of everyone's attitude!! >:(

I have such a bad feeling. I think I'm going to get fired. When my coworker came into work lastnight he told me that during his three month review our manager and supervisor sat him down to talk about his coworkers. They told him that they were asking everyone just to make sure everyone is doing their jobs. Apperantly my name came up first. My coworker said that he only said good things but you never know. I really appretiate it if he did say good things about me. I try so hard to be a good employee. I try not to miss work, be late and always try to do my job the best I can.

They need to realize that everyone makes mistakes. Yes, I make them. More often then I would like but I am trying to improve :(

Photobucket

0 comments: