January 10, 2011

CW: 115 lbs

You know those days when the moment you open your eyes the whole world goes to shit? One of those days where you should have just ignored the buzzer, called in sick, wrapped yourself up in a blanket and stayed in the safety of your own home. Yea well... that's what kind of day I'm having.

I woke up in agony. Spent most of the morning in the bathroom because the pain made me feel like I was going to puke. My hair didn't turn out and I came to find a whole new infestation of blackheads on my face. I'm forced to wear an over sized hoodie because I'm so bloated my pants barely fit. I couldn't find my lotion nor could I find my cell phone. I spent over an hour searching the house for my wallet. When I went to the store they were closed because she just so happened to forget her key. I went home and gave Rico the rest of my smokes because I could pick up some for myself in town. However, when I got to the store the lady asked for my ID which I had left at home in my other wallet. I had to search around for a store that would sell me smokes without an ID because apparently I look like a 16  year old. In my efforts to find smokes I ended up being 20 mins late for work. My boss decided today would be a great day to show up two hours early for work. Unfortunately, he witnessed my tardiness. I've been in and out of the bathroom because the pains wont go away. I feel like I'm either going to vomit or my intestines are going to fall out of my ass. I haven't decided which one is more annoying yet.

Photobucket

0 comments: