January 16, 2011

Does this make me a dork?

I went to the form on PT ..the one people add their blogs to. I spent all night going through and started following the blogs I find interesting! I'm so excited to read everyones posts!! I never knew there were so many blogs related to eating disorders. I think it's the greatest thing - haha

And there PT goes again...
Making me feel less lonely and a little happier :)
I'm in a better mood now. I've got this mindset that things will be alright. I just got to keep doing my thaaang. Stop letting the little things get in my way. They really do get in the way. Every time I have my depression moments, which can last months at a time, I end up binging non stop. This is just what I need to get a little control back into my life :)

Day 1:
Seven hours into my fast and I'm feeling good. The more time that passes by, the more in control I feel. I feel powerful. Nothing will stop me!
  • 473 ml Red Bull (212 cal)
  • 2 pickle jars of diet Pepsi
    ....Yea, I drink out of pickle jars. The large ones lol. 
I'm feeling weak and my stomach is growling. If I can just make it past the first three days I'll be good!! The first three are always the hardest. I have a headache but that's probably just from the way I've been sitting for the past six hours. Holy shit, I've been glued to my phone for way too long!

I plan on riding my stationary bike for an hour. Then I'm going to clean my bedroom because it desperatly needs it. I also need to do laundry and take a shower! I think my flesh is starting to rot - eww - more than two days without a shower is just sick!! That's another reason why I hate my depression. I just don't take care of myself.

...There is a bag of chocolate chip cookies sitting nearby and I don't like the way they're looking at me.

Photobucket

0 comments: