January 11, 2011

CW: 116 lbs

I did well yesterday. Didn't touch a thing.

Later that night I took a bubble bath. I was comforted by the warm water surrounding my body. As I laid back, I wrapped my arms around myself and could feel my ribs. I grinned a little as I slid my finger tips along each and every one of them. I reached my shoulder blades and the grin grew wider. They stuck out so far I could grab them. They were pointy but not sharp... perfect little bones. Running my hands up a little further until I reached the back of my neck, four little bumps appeared. The grin grew into a smile and tears filled my eyes. I think that was the happiest moment I've had in a long time.

My mood came crashing down when I stepped on the scale. 116 lbs. OMG... How did I gain a pound?! The increase in my weight threw me on a downward spiral to the lowest of lows. I stuffed my face like the fat cow I am. My stomach was bursting, I could barely move.

There are parts of my body that need a lot of work and due to that pig-fest that occurred last night I need to work a zillion times harder. So here is my list of things that need improvement:
  • Double Chin
  • Upper Arm Fat
  • Back Fat
  • Stomach
  • Butt
  • Thighs
Bones I want to see more of:
  • Collar Bones
  • Chest Bones 
  • Ribs
  • Shoulder Blades
  • Hip Bones
  • Knees (I have fat knees.. )
The bolded areas that need improvement are the places that I'm going to be working on everyday. I'm hoping as I lose weight I will lose my double chin and back fat. And of course, the lower I weigh the more bones will appear! :)

Photobucket

0 comments: