March 12, 2011

Supper, I hate you.

Lately Rico's parents insist on cooking supper every night. I've been able to get away with not eating on the days I work but now that I'm on my days off it's hard. Especially when there is no where for me to hide.

Usually I will grab a plate of food and go into my bedroom. I will throw it in the garbage and bring the empty plate back into the kitchen. My perfect way to dispose of it. If I have to eat in the house I will usually feed most of my food to the dogs. However, I am fasting right now which means I cannot have anything.

I don't know what to do right now. I'm sitting on the couch with my laptop while my plate of food sits on the living room table. Rico's father is sitting in his chair eating. His mother is eating at the kitchen table. I'm hoping I can just leave it to cool down and when they ask me why I'm not eating, I can use the teeth whiting thing as an excuse. It says not to have anything that will stain your teeth.

Update: Never mind. I just stuffed the food into the couch. I'll clean it up once his parents go to sleep. Gosh, I feel like such a child hiding my food. 


0 comments: