March 8, 2011

Boring Day

I felt very ill most of the day. Rico and I talked about that girl. I think things are a little bit better now but I am still hurt. I was so upset last night I only got one hour of sleep. Now it's 11:57 PM and I still cannot sleep. No matter how tired I am or how much my body aches I just cannot fall asleep. Insomnia, I hate you.

I had to attend a meeting at work today. There was food... I ate a slice of pizza. Calorie content? Fuck if I know. I also had a Red Bull (212) and when it was half gone, I decided to chow down on a piece of French toast. I feel fat. I've felt huge all day. I can feel the rolls when I move. So why did I eat? Well the pizza was one of those things I had to do. They're already suspicious about my weight anyway, no need to give them more reasons to worry. The red bull? I was thirsty. Poor excuse, I know. The French toast? Well, I randomly decided that tomorrow I am going to start another Red Bull fast. No rules this time. I tend to break them anyway.  

The store where I live STILL doesn't carry sugar free Red Bulls. I should make a complaint, haha.



0 comments: